Text Link Ads
Google

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Steven Gerrad


Steven Gerrad - one of my most favorite England player. Alongside with him is Aaron Lennon - also one of my favorite player. I love to see the stunning volley kick from Steven Gerrad right into the net of his opponent. His style of goal scoring is always amaze many of the spectators. But sadly, he play for Liverpool - just image if he could play with Arsenal - my favorite team....they could blast any other team...heh...
Lennon - one of the most charismatic football player. His small size never make him one level lower from his opponents. But he did always kick the ball to the beam of the goal rather than into the net...heh...Really pull out the nerve and more dramatic match...anyway, he always be a big problem to the defences...

1 comment:

kaleemullah said...

Why would you want to support aresnal?
I support liverpool. When liverpool v Aresnal we would be sure to win.
Liverpool even have fernando Toress