Text Link Ads
Google

Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Favorite F1 Driver - Fernando Alonso

Yeargh!!...I know...I'm not going to talk about football today...I wanna talk about F1. Last season, I fully support Fernando Alonso to beat Schumacher...heh...and he did it...Actually, my wife love to watch F1 race...Initially, I don't have much interest to watch the F1...but then, when I look at my wife, so interested about F1 (she even surf the internet, looking for the latest news of F1)...and even my father in law also can make a good comment about the F1 racing....only then, I become interested to follow the F1 race...
So, it happen that my wife and my father in law is a full supporter of Schumacher...so, I choose to support Alonso to beat Schumacher... hahaha...and he did it in the last season with Renault team...but the race in the last season is really interesting with those 2 drivers compete with each other very closely....In fact, the F1 champion for the last season could only be decided in the last race of the F1 series...At the beginning of the series, it seems that Alonso was really comfortable leading for the F1 world champion title until in the middle of the series....Renault team having too much of mechanical problem...The most interesting race when Alonso was leading and in the final lap of the race, just a few metres from the finishing line, his car's drive shaft teared out and can't push forward anymore....very disappointing but when I think of it today, I'm just smiling...quite funny though...
So, for this season, they had just started with the race in Melbourne, Australia. This coming weekend, it will be held in Sepang, Malaysia. In Melbourne, the race was 100% lead by the new Ferrari driver (Schumacher retire), Kimi Raikonnen (regular name in FI, used to be with Sauber Petronas team). Alonso (now with McLaren team) was in second place but the time gap between him and Raikonnen is quite far away. New F1 driver also from McLaren team, Luis Hamilton (British) gave an amazing performance in time qualifying testing as well as in the race. He manage to finish at the podium with third place.
With the coming race in Sepang, we will see how far Alonso can keep up to defend his world champion title and also the rising power of the new F1 driver, Luis Hamilton...We look forward for the coming race...



No comments: